Whatsapp recently launched its online version of the mobile app called WhatsApp Web. This version allows the users to use Whatsapp on their laptops or PCs without registering any other mobile number or account. The process of using Whatsapp Web is simple. All the user needs to do is scan the Web Barcode on their Whatsapp on phone and voila! They can start using Whatsapp on the laptop or PC. This allows users to juggle between work and chat at the same time. They no longer have to keep checking their phones again and again for messages. After the launch of Whatsapp Web, users of other messaging application also preferred to use the messengers online as it was easier to use one gadget for all, rather than switching between phone and PC/laptop.
Kik, the most popular messaging app and the toughest competitor for Whatsapp so far, has more than 120 million user audience across the globe. Thus, it is no surprise that these users would also like to use Kik Messenger online, i.e. on their laptops or PCs. Sadly, the official version of Kik Messenger online hasn’t been introduced yet. But, that has not stopped users from finding an alternate way to use Kik online. Most users download Bluestacks, which is an android emulator that allows you to use android application on your Windows PC or Laptop. However, for those who wish to use Kik online without Bluestacks, the following step-by-step guide is for you. First, though, make sure the graphic driver of your Windows 7 system is up to date since Kik Messenger requires high resolution graphics.
- Download Andy Software on your Windows 7 PC or laptop. This software can be downloaded for free from its official website. It is a genuine and popular software of PCs.
- Once the software file is downloaded, start the installation process by simply following the instruction that will be displayed on the screen.
- After installation, run the software. You will see a screen as that of any android tablet running on Jelly Bean OS. On the screen, you will also find a Google Play Store icon. Click on the icon and search for “Kik Messenger” in play store.
- Find the original Kik messenger and click on ‘install’ to install it on your software.
- Once the process is complete, you can start using Kik like any other application on your phone, but on your Windows7 PC or laptop.
There it is, Kik Messenger Online. The process is extremely similar and does not require much time either. Using a messaging app on your PC or laptop provides a lot of comfort to switch between work and conversations, without having to constantly check both the devices. Thus, many people prefer using online messengers at times, over phone applications. This application has gained quite a momentum in many countries and enjoys the highest levels of download in comparison to other applications. So download and enjoy Kik messenger!